Noodler's Neponset Ebonite Flex Fountain Pen - Manassas
The Neponset is a glimpse back in time to an era of legacies and war heroes. The shape of the Neponset pen is similar to the dirigible and is constructed of the original fountain pen material ebonite, which was vulcanized in 1844 by Charles Goodyear in Massachusetts whose company built the Neponset airship. The Neponset is fitted with a flexible three tined music nib.
- Have a superb writing experience
- Constructed with ebonite like traditional fountain pens
- Includes a versatile 3 tined music nib
- Consistent and generous ink flow
- Equipped with a piston fill mechanism