Noodler's Ink Fountain Pen Bottled Ink, 3oz - Kung te-Cheng
This unique indigo ink was reverse-engineered from remnants of ancient inkstones used by early Chinese royalty during the time of Confucius. In gratitude for the assistance Noodler's received in recreating this special ink, it is named in honor of the 77th lineal descendant of Confucius, Mr. Kung Te-Cheng.
- Bulletproof: This ink is water resistant on cellulose-based papers and resists all known tools of forgers, including UV light, bleach, alcohol, and other solvents. This ink may still be vulnerable to smearing when exposed to water.
- Eternal: Made to resist the effects of time, this ink is archival, fade resistant, and unaffected by humid or acidic conditions.
- This ink uses a special formulation that can cause clogs if allowed to dry out inside a pen. If a clog does occur, we recommend flushing the pen with a 10:1 solution of water and ammonia.
- Glass Noodler's ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink. Be careful when opening to avoid spilling.
- The included pen may have a strong smell when it is first received. The smell will fade over time and with use.
- Because Noodler's inks are hand made in small batches, the colors can vary slightly from one bottle to another.